- FILM COSTUMES11. January 2019 | A fantastic special exhibition "CLOSE-UP: The Film Costumes of Barbara Baum". The Deutsches Filmmuseum in Frankfurt shows the life’s work of this award-winning costume designer. Most of the beautifully presented original film costumes were produced in meticulous detail in our studios. We have been working since the 1970s with Barbara Baum. Some of the costumes are now permanently integrated in the collections of the Rainer Werner Fassbinder Foundation and the Deutsche Kinemathek - Museum for Film and Television. So don’t miss it, the exhibition will still open its doors until 10th of March 2019.
- ADVENTURES OF A MATHEMATICIAN20. December 2018 | Inspired by the life of Polish mathematician Stan Ulam, director Thorsten Klein is filming his first English-language production. The story takes place in the 1930s and our costumes help create a glimpse into the past. With a cast that includes Philippe Tlokinski, Esther Garrel, Sam Keeley, Joel Basman; Production: Dragonfly Films GmbH; Direction: Thorsten Klein; Costume Design: Justyna Stolarz
- FREUD20. December 2018 | The new historical crime thriller series is set in Vienna in the late 19th century. This series provides a completely new perspective on the legendary physician - our historical costumes support the current and contemporary look. With a cast that includes Robert Finster, Ella Rumpf, Georg Friedrich; Production: Bavaria Fiction GmbH; Direction: Marvin Kren; Costume Design: Max Wahlkönig
- BABYLON BERLIN3. December 2018 | The successful historical crime-drama series has just been awarded five prizes by The German Academy for Television, including the Best Costume Design for Pierre-Yves Gayraud. Currently, the third season is being filmed, with new episodes on Commissioner Gereon Rath. Our historical uniforms and costumes are setting the scene once again. With a cast that includes Volker Bruch, Liv Lisa Fries, Gloria Endres de Oliveira, Luc Feit, Lilli Fichtner; Production: X Filme Creative Pool GmbH; Direction: Tom Tykwer, Henk Handloegten, Achim von Borries; Costume Design: Pierre-Yves Gayraud
- DIE KÄNGURU-CHRONIKEN3. December 2018 | With his "kangaroo trilogy", author and cabaret artist Marc-Uwe Kling has published three of the boldest and most entertaining books of recent years. The stories told are about a cheeky marsupial with left-wing views and a preference for liquor filled chocolates. Director Dani Levy is currently filming the first volume of the trilogy, featuring our contemporary costumes. With a cast that includes Dimitrij Schaad, Rosalie Thomass, Carmen-Maja Antoni; Production: X Filme Creative Pool GmbH; Direction: Dani Levy; Costume Design: Lucie Bates