- THE STORY OF MY WIFE20. March 2019 | An adaptation of the novel of the same name by Hungarian author Milán Füst, the story introduces Jacob Störr, who makes a bet in a café to marry the first woman who enters the place. Preparations for the filming have already begun and our beautiful costumes of the 1920s will support the atmosphere of this era. With a cast that includes Anders Baasmo Christiansen, Léa Seydoux; Production: Komplizen Film GmbH; Direction: Ildikó Enyedi; Costume Design: Andrea Flesch
- UNSERE WUNDERBAREN JAHRE4. March 2019 | Part one of the three-part television movie of Peter Prange’s book of the same name is being filmed. It focuses on the years of 1948 and 1953, the immediate post-war period with the introduction of the Deutsche Mark and the careful transition into the years also known as "Miracle on the Rhine”. Our costumes assist in the authentic setting of this story. With a cast that includes Katja Riemann, Vanessa Loibl, Anna Maria Mühe, Elisa Schlott; Production: UFA Fiction GmbH; Direction: Elmar Fischer; Costume Design: Frauke Firl
- STÜRM – BIS WIR TOT SIND ODER FREI4. March 2019 | The filming of this emotional romantic drama of the 1980s is in preparation. Our costumes accompany the story of the idealistic lawyer Barbara Hug, who finds an unexpected ally in the internationally known criminal Walter Stürm, during her fight against the backward Swiss penal system. With a cast that includes Joël Basman, Marie Leuenberger; Production: Port au Prince Film & Kultur Produktion GmbH; Direction: Oliver Rihs; Costume Design: Gudrun Schretzmeier
- BERLINALE COMPETITION 20191. February 2019 | Fatih Akin's THE GOLDEN GLOVE, a film adaptation of Heinz Strunk's novel of the same name and Angela Schanelec's new film I WAS AT HOME, BUT are both in the running for the GOLDEN BEAR in the BERLINALE Competition. As costume house we were part of both productions and we keep our fingers crossed for both teams and wish them the best success.
- NEW RAMMSTEIN ALBUM25. January 2019 | It's no longer a secret - RAMMSTEIN, the world famous alternative metal band, is working on the new studio album, their first in 10 years. Five music videos will accompany the new work of the band and with the production of these videos there is a lively ambience in our costume house. Many of our costumes from different eras have already been selected. Together with the fans, we are looking forward to the release.