- KLASSENTREFFEN 2.08. May 2019 | The sequel to the comedy KLASSENTREFFEN 1.0 is in production and our contemporary costumes are participating. After their recent high school reunion, the three protagonists, in their continual chaos, finally realise what really matters in life: family, friendship and love. With a cast that includes Til Schweiger, Samuel Finzi, Milan Peschel; Production: Barefoot Productions GmbH; Direction: Til Schweiger; Costume Design: Metin Misdik
- LOLA AWARDS 20197. May 2019 | We congratulate all winners of the Deutscher Filmpreis 2019 most sincerely for their LOLA, especially Sabine Greunig for the LOLA for Best Costume Design for GUNDERMANN. Of course we are delighted that we had the opportunity to provide authentic costumes from our collection.
- DER KRIMINALIST18. April 2019 | With Christian Berkel in the leading role, the crime series continues in its 14th season with six new suspensful murder cases. Our contemporary costumes can be seen once again. With a cast that includes Antonia Holfelder, Timo Jacobs, Nils Nellessen, Johanna Polley; Production: H & V Entertainment GmbH; Direction: Thomas Roth, Filippos Tsitos; Costume Design: Petra Fichtner
- HARRY HAFT11. April 2019 | Oscar winner Barry Levinson films the life of boxer Harry Haft, who struggles to survive in Auschwitz. After escaping a death march and relocating to New York, he attempts to use his high-profile fights against legendary boxers in the hope to be reunited with his first love. Our uniforms and civilian costumes set the tone and the time of the story. With a cast that includes Ben Foster, Danny DeVito, Billy Magnussen, Vicky Krieps; Production: Pioneer Stillking Films; Direction: Barry Levinson; Costume Design: Marina Draghici
- ALTES LAND1. April 2019 | Filming begins for ZDF two-part ALTES LAND. Our costumes of the 1940s, 1950s and modern era support the story of two women spanning three generations. Based on the bestselling novel by Dörte Hansen, we get an insight into the Germany of our mothers and grandmothers, set on a farm in the picturesque ‘Altes Land’. With a cast that includes Iris Berben, Maria Ehrich, Nina Kunzendorf, Svenja Liesau; Production: UFA Fiction GmbH; Direction: Sherry Hormann; Costume Design: Jessica Specker