- Alone in Berlin22. April 2015 | For the filming of the novel by Hans Fallada, "Jeder Stirbt für sich Allein", we constructed the costumes for the leading actor Brendan Gleeson and delivered other 1940s period pieces from our collection. With Emma Thompson and Daniel Brühl in further roles, Production: X-Filme Creative Pool GmbH; Direction: Vincent Perez; Costume Design: Nicole Fischnaller.
- The Puppeteer22. April 2015 | The filming of the historical novel about the Fuggers, a Swabian merchant family, was costumed with pieces from our Renaissance clothing collection. We constructed historically accurate pieces for the lead actor Herbert Knaup. Production: Ziegler Film GmbH; Direction: Rainer Kaufmann; Costume Design: Lucie Bates.
- Before the Morning Red Sky22. April 2015 | We costumed the international co-production about the life of the Austrian writer and pacifist Stefan Zweig, with costumes from the 1940s. With Josef Hader, Barbara Sukowa, Matthias Brandt. Production: X-Filme Creative Pool GmbH; Direction: Maria Schrader; Costumes: Jürgen Doering.
- The Grand Budapest Hotel24. February 2015 | We congratulate the film on its four Oscar awards, including the Oscar for Best Costume Design (Milena Canonero) – with our costumes. Cast includes Ralph Fiennes, Saoirse Ronan, Jude Law, Bill Murray. Direction: Wes Anderson; Production: Neunzehnte Babelsberg Film GmbH.
- The Lion Girl28. January 2015 | The costuming for the adaptation of this novel of the same name by Erik Fosnes Hansen is currently in the works at Theaterkunst. The film takes place during the beginning of the 20th century and is a Norwegian-German coproduction. Starring Rolf Lasgaard, Ulrich Tukur, Mads Mikkelsen. Production by Gifted Films West GmbH; Direction by Vibeke Idsoe; Costume Design by Frauke Firl.