- Timm Thaler2. November 2015 | We delivered numerous modern costumes for the filming of the classic children’s book. With a cast that includes Justus von Dohnányi, Charly Hübner, and Axel Prahl. Production by Constantin Film Produktion GmbH, Direction by Andreas Dresen, and Costume Design by Sabine Greunig.
- The Dasslers16. September 2015 | A film about the rise of Addidas and Puma – costumed with pieces from our collection from different historical epochs; with Hannah Herzsprung, Christian Friedel, Hanno Koffler, Joachim Król, Alina Levshin. Production: Wiedemann & Berg Television GmbH; Direction: Cyryll Boss, Philipp Steinert; Costume Design: Gabriele Binder.
- The Kaiser’s Last Kiss16. September 2015 | For this love story, set during the Second World War, we made costumes for the Oscar-prize-winner Christopher Plummer, as well as for other roles. Numerous pieces from the 1940s were also sourced from our collection for the shoot in Belgium. Cast includes Jai Courtney, Christopher Plummer, Lily James; Production: Umedia; Direction: David Leveaux; Costume Design: Daniela Ciancio.
- Homeland16. September 2015 | For the prize-winning US series about CIA analyst Carrie Mathison, we delivered contemporary costumes, uniforms and accessories. Starring Claire Danes, Laila Robins, Tracy Letts, and Rupert Friend; Production: 34th Babelsberg Film GmbH; Direction: various; Costumes: Katina Le Kerr.
- Ku'damm 5617. August 2015 | We delivered racks of original costumes for this TV series about the miraculous economic growth in West Berlin during the 1950s. With a cast that includes Maria Ehrich, Claudia Michaelsen, Heino Ferch, and Uwe Ochsenknecht. Direction: Sven Bohse; Production: UFA Fiction GmbH; Costume Design: Maria Schicker.