- Vier gegen die Bank15. December 2015 | "Das Boot" director Wolfgang Petersen turns out a remake of his own made-for-television comedy thriller of 1976 – with our contemporary costumes. Cast includes Till Schweiger, Bully Herbig, Jan Josef Liefers, Matthias Schweighöfer; Production: Helling / Doll Filmproduktion GmbH; Director: Wolfgang Petersen; Costume Design: Metin Misdik.
- Berlin Station10. December 2015 | We deliver the costumes for the principal characters and extras for the new American TV espionage series centered around a CIA agent. With a cast that includes Richard Armitage, Michelle Forbes, Richard Jenkins, Richard Dillane, and Bernhard Schütz; Production: 36th Babelsberg Film GmbH; Director: Michael Roskan; Costum Design: Nicole Fischnaller.
- Kundschafter des Friedens1. December 2015 | This secret agent comedy, based on a former East German spy, is costumed with our pieces and uniforms. Cast includes Henry Hübchen, Michael Gwisdek, Thomas Thieme, Winfried Glatzeder, and Jürgen Prochnow. Production: Kundschafter Filmproduktion GmbH; Director: Robert Thalheim; Costume Design: Ute Paffendorf.
- Charité2. November 2015 | The location is Berlin in 1881 for this 6-part mini-series about the most famous hospital in the world, which was costumed with our historic pieces. The cast includes Maximilian Meyer-Bretschneider, Alicia von Rittberg, Christoph Bach, Ernst Stötzner, and Justus von Dohnányi. Production by UFA Fiction GmbH; Direction by Sönke Wortmann, Costume Design by Esther Walz.
- Tschick2. November 2015 | Based on Wolfgang Herrndorf’s bestselling novel of the same name about two outsiders who take a road trip together – in the appropriate costumes from our collection. Starring Tristan Göbel, Anand Batbileg, and Nicole Mercedes Müller. Production by Lago Film GmbH, Direction by Fatih Akin, Costumes by Anna Wübber.