- Tom of Finland11. May 2016 | Tom of Finland is one of Finland’s best known artist; his homo erotic illustrations are a symbol to the homosexual movement. Our various milieu costumes from different époques are part of this production. With a cast that includes Pekka Strang, Werner Daehn, Jessica Grabowsky; Production: Neutrinos Productions; Direction: Dome Karukoski; Costume Design: Anna Vilpunnen
- The Strain22. March 2016 | We deliver original uniforms for this American vampire TV series, created by Guillermo del Toro und Chuck Hogan, based on their novel trilogy of the same name. With a cast that includes Corey Stoll, David Bradley, Mia Maestro, Kevin Durand, Jonathan Hyde, and Richard Sammel; Production: FX Productions; Costume Design: Luis Sequira.
- Babylon Berlin10. March 2016 | Currently in preproduction in our atelier is the international TV series about life in Berlin during the 1920s. Based on the successful best selling series of books by Volker Kutscher, the cast includes Volker Bruch and Liv Lisa Fries. Production: X Film Creative Pool; Direction: Tom Tykwer, Achim von Borries, Hendrik Handloegten; Costume Design: Pierre-Yves Gayraud.
- Landgericht10. February 2016 | For the film version of the book by the same name, we are supplying both original historic costumes from the 1930s through the 1950s as well as custom-made pieces from our atelier. With a cast that includes Roland Zehrfeld, Johanna Wokalek, Felix Klare, Ulrike Kriener and, Christian Berkel. Production: UFA Fiction GmbH; Direction: Matthias Glasner; Costume Design: Wiebke Kratz.
- Music, War and Love14. January 2016 | A film with an international cast and with our costumes of the 30s and 40s, including evening wear, civilian costumes and uniforms; with Adelaide Clemens, Leo Sutter, Stellan Skarsgård, Connie Nielsen, Stephen Dorff; Production: Horus Zigniew Raczynski Spolka Komandytowa; Director: Martha Colldige; Costum Design Ela Radke.