- Sense 821. July 2016 | The second season of the US hit series is about to air. Our futuristic costumes and accessories are part of this Netflix production. With a cast that includes Toby Onwumere, Doona Bae and Jamie Clayton; Production: Georgeville Films, Studio Babelsberg Motion Pictures GmbH; Direction: Lana Wachowski; Costume Designer: Polly Matthies
- Toni Erdmann21. June 2016 | Critically acclaimed comedy TONI ERDMANN was chosen to kick off this year’s Film Festival in Munich. The film about dynamics between different generations was previously shown at the Festival de Cannes this year and won the critics' choice award of the international film press. Our costumes underline the different characters. With a cast that includes Sandra Hüller, Peter Simonischek and Radu Banzaru; Production: Komplizen Film GmbH; Direction: Maren Ade; Costume Designer: Gitti Fuchs
- You Are Wanted21. June 2016 | YOU ARE WANTED is the first German series exclusively made as part of Amazon Original series. In this thriller, a man’s life is turned upside down by a hacker attack, causing his identity to be overwritten. Our costumes are part of this gripping new thriller. With a cast that includes Alexandra Maria Lara, Karoline Herfurth and Tom Beck. Production: Pantaleon Films GmbH; Direction: Matthias Schweighöfer; Costume Designer: Metin Misdik
- 55 Steps12. May 2016 | Based on a true story, award-winning director Bille August is currently filming this story about Eleanore Riese and her fight for the right to bodily autonomy in a psychiatric institution in 1980s. For this production we are proud to deliver various costumes in the style of the époque. With a cast that includes Helena Bonham Carter, Hilary Swank, Jeffrey Tambor; Production: Elsani Film; Direction: Billie August; Costume Design: Charlotte Willems
- Werk ohne Autor11. May 2016 | Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck directs this drama about an artist who creates as a means to process his experiences during the Nazi and East German regimes. With our original period costumes. With a cast that includes Sebastian Koch, Tom Schilling, Rainer Bock, Paula Beer, Saskia Rosendahl; Production: Wiedemann & Berg Film GmbH & Co. KG; Costume Design: Gabriele Binder.