- Before the Morning Red Sky22. April 2015 | We costumed the international co-production about the life of the Austrian writer and pacifist Stefan Zweig, with costumes from the 1940s. With Josef Hader, Barbara Sukowa, Matthias Brandt. Production: X-Filme Creative Pool GmbH; Direction: Maria Schrader; Costumes: Jürgen Doering.
- The Grand Budapest Hotel24. February 2015 | We congratulate the film on its four Oscar awards, including the Oscar for Best Costume Design (Milena Canonero) – with our costumes. Cast includes Ralph Fiennes, Saoirse Ronan, Jude Law, Bill Murray. Direction: Wes Anderson; Production: Neunzehnte Babelsberg Film GmbH.
- The Lion Girl28. January 2015 | The costuming for the adaptation of this novel of the same name by Erik Fosnes Hansen is currently in the works at Theaterkunst. The film takes place during the beginning of the 20th century and is a Norwegian-German coproduction. Starring Rolf Lasgaard, Ulrich Tukur, Mads Mikkelsen. Production by Gifted Films West GmbH; Direction by Vibeke Idsoe; Costume Design by Frauke Firl.
- Colonia28. January 2015 | We delivered the many costumes and custom-made suits for Emma Watson in this thriller about the German commune Colonia Dignidad in Chile from the 1970s to the 1990s. With a cast that includes Emma Watson, Daniel Bruehl, Michael Nyqvist. Production by Majestic Filmproduktion GmbH; Direction by Florian Gallenberger; Costume Design by Nicole Fischnaller.
- The Strain28. January 2015 | We supplied the costumes for the American vampire series based on the trilogy of novels of the same name. With Corey Stoll, Sean Astin, David Bradley and Mia Maestro. Production by Strain Can Productions; Direction by Guillermo del Torro; Costume Design by Luis Sequeira.