- HAUSEN6. November 2019 | The new Haunted-House series by Sky Originals is just being filmed. A skyscraper controls the feelings of its inhabitants and our costumes support the horror scenario. With a cast that includes Charly Hübner, Tristan Göbel, Alexander Scheer, Lilith Stangenberg; Production: Lago Film for Sky Germany; Direction: Thomas Stuber; Costume Design: Anna Wübber
- SLOBORN14. October 2019 | The filming of the new ZDF high-end co-production has started. Our costumes accompany the events in this drama series, in which humanity is threatened by a deadly virus. With a cast that includes Alexander Scheer, Wotan Wilke Möhring, Laura Tonke, Roland Møller, Emily Kusche, Lea van Acken, Marc Benjamin; Production: Syrreal Entertainment GmbH; Direction: Christian Alvart, Adolfo Kolmerer; Costume Design: Dorota Budna
- WIR KINDER VOM BAHNHOF ZOO14. October 2019 | The autobiographical bestseller is currently being adapted as a new contemporary German Amazon Prime Original. Our costumes support this high-end series. With a cast that includes Jana McKinnon, Michelangelo Fortuzzi, Lena Urzendowsky, Lea Drinda; Production: Constantin Television GmbH; Direction: Philipp Kadelbach; Costume Design: Nicole Fischnaller
- SHOWROOM ONLINE24. September 2019 | The show must go on! This is the motto of an entire industry and motivation for us to further develop our digital selection for you. Of course we cannot fully portray our costume collection, with almost 10 million pieces, but with the Theaterkunst-Showroom we have created a foundation and show a representative selection from all areas of our unique costume range. Approximately 2500 costumes from different angles give an insight into the quality and diversity of our collection. Let yourself be inspired!
- BLUTSAUGER24. September 2019 | Our 1920s period costumes support the bizarre vampire comedy, based on the award-winning screenplay by Julian Radlmaier. With a cast that includes Andreas Döhler, Corinna Harfouch, Alexandre Koberidze, Lilith Stangenberg; Production: faktura film GmbH in co-produktion with WDR / arte; Direction: Julian Radlmaier; Costume Design: Sara Wendt