- Brimstone27. July 2015 | For this Western thriller, with a cast that includes Dakota Fanning, Robert Pattinson, Mia Wasikowska, Guy Pearce, and Carice van Houten, we delivered costumes from the turn-of-the-century. Production: X Filme Creative Pool GmbH; Direction: Martin Koolhoven; Costume Design: Ellen Lens.
- Nebel im August27. July 2015 | This is the first feature film about euthanasia in the Third Reich which is additionally based on a true story. We delivered original costumes from the 1930s and 1940s for both children and adults. With a cast that includes David Bennent, Fritzi Haberlandt, Sebastian Koch; Production: collina Filmproduktion GmbH; Directed by Kai Wessel, Costume Design: Esther Amuser.
- LOLA 201522. June 2015 | Theaterkunst is part of the LOLAs (German Film Awards) and nominations in the category of Costume Design! The special lifetime achievement award was presented to costume designer Barbara Baum; the designer has worked closely with our company for her entire career. The LOLA for Best Costume Design was awarded to Barbara Grupp for DIE GELIEBTEN SCHWESTERN. We created costumes for the lead actor Florian Stetter and provided costumes from our collection for other cast members and extras. Additionally, in the nominated films THE CUT (Costume Design: Katrin Aschendorf) and ELSER – ER HÄTTE DIE WELT VERÄNDERT (Costume Design: Bettina Marx), Theaterkunst constructed costumes for the main characters and provided numerous costumes from the collection for other cast members.
- Alone in Berlin22. April 2015 | For the filming of the novel by Hans Fallada, "Jeder Stirbt für sich Allein", we constructed the costumes for the leading actor Brendan Gleeson and delivered other 1940s period pieces from our collection. With Emma Thompson and Daniel Brühl in further roles, Production: X-Filme Creative Pool GmbH; Direction: Vincent Perez; Costume Design: Nicole Fischnaller.
- The Puppeteer22. April 2015 | The filming of the historical novel about the Fuggers, a Swabian merchant family, was costumed with pieces from our Renaissance clothing collection. We constructed historically accurate pieces for the lead actor Herbert Knaup. Production: Ziegler Film GmbH; Direction: Rainer Kaufmann; Costume Design: Lucie Bates.