- SHOWROOM ONLINE12. August 2019 | The show must go on! This is the motto of an entire industry and motivation for us to further develop our digital selection for you. Of course we cannot fully portray our costume collection, with almost 10 million pieces, but with the Theaterkunst-Showroom we have created a foundation and show a representative selection from all areas of our unique costume range. Approximately 2500 costumes from different angles give an insight into the quality and diversity of our collection. Let yourself be inspired!
- DARK - SEASON 31. August 2019 | The filming is in full swing for the third and final season of this successful Netflix series, which hopefully will unravel all unanswered questions throughout all time zones. Our costumes accompany this journey through time. With a cast that includes Louis Hofmann, Jördis Triebel, Lisa Vicari, Andreas Pietschmann; Production: W&B Television GmbH & Co KG; Direction: Baran bo Odar; Costume Design: Anette Guther
- BABYLON BERLIN29. July 2019 | The exceptional success story, based on the Volker Kutscher novel "The Silent Death", returns to our TV screens with 12 new episodes at the end of 2019. Filming has now been completed and our costumes are taking part once again. With a cast the includes Volker Bruch, Liv Lisa Fries, Lars Eidinger, Hannah Herzsprung, Leonie Benesch; Production: X Filme Creative Pool GmbH; Direction: Tom Tykwer, Henk Handloegten, Achim von Borries; Costume Design: Pierre-Yves Gayraud
- DIE GESCHICHTE DES TRÜMMERMÄDCHENS CHARLOTTE SCHUMANN5. July 2019 | The award-winning screenplay by Oliver Kracht is being filmed in the studios of the Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg. The film takes place in post-war Germany and deals, in a historical context, with the still relevant topic of equal rights between men and women. Our civilian costumes support the authenticity of this era. With a cast that includes Laura Balzer, Valery Tscheplanowa, Till Wonka; Production: Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg; Direction: Oliver Kracht; Costume Design: Sabrina Krämer
- FRIEDEN2. July 2019 | The six-part drama series takes place in the spring of 1945, when Europe has finally reached an era of peace and everything points towards a new beginning. But the peace holds in store political as well as economic challenges. Our historic civilian costumes support this part of Swiss history. With a cast that includes Annina Walt, Max Hubacher, Dimitri Stapfer; Production: Zodiac Pictures Ltd, Arte; Direction: Michael Schaerer; Costume Design: Monika Schmid