- HONECKER / HOLMER23. February 2021 | Jan Josef Liefers returns as director. Recounted is an episode from the time of Germany's reunification, shortly after the collapse of the East German regime with Erich Honecker as head of state. At the time, Honecker and his wife Margot sought refuge in a Protestant parish in Brandenburg. Our 1990s costumes accompany this incredible story. With a cast that includes Hans Uwe Bauer, Steffi Kühnert, Barbara Schnitzler, Edgar Selge; Production: Radio Doria Film GmbH; Direction: Jan Josef Liefers; Costume Design: Lucie Bates
- WE CHILDREN FROM BAHNHOF ZOO17. February 2021 | The fate of the children from Bahnhof Zoo, from 1970s Berlin, is available to watch as a new production on Amazon Prime from 19 February. Our costumes accompany the well-known story of Christiane F. With a cast that includes Jana McKinnon, Lena Urzendowsky, Lea Drinda, Michelangelo Fortuzzi; Production: Constantin Television GmbH; Direction: Philipp Kadelbach; Costume Design: Nicole Fischnaller
- ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT15. February 2021 | Edward Berger’s adaptation of Erich Maria Remarque’s classic novel of the same name is set to begin production in March 2021. Costumes of the WWI era are currently being selected from our collection to later ensure an authentic final result. With a cast that includes Daniel Brühl; Production: Amusement Park Film GmbH; Direction: Edward Berger; Costume Design: Lisy Christl
- RABIYE KURNAZ VS. GEORGE W. BUSH15. February 2021 | Award-winning director Andreas Dresen is currently producing an adaptation of Laila Stieler's book "Rabiye Kurnaz against George W. Bush". Filming has already been completed successfully. Our costumes support this political drama. With a cast that includes Meltem Kaptan, Alexander Scheer; Production: Pandora Film Produktion GmbH; Direction: Andreas Dresen; Costume Design: Birgitt Kilian
- Change of leadership at the Theaterkunst7. January 2021 | Since 1st of January 2021 Andrea Peters is Managing Director of Theaterkunst. Former CEO Susanne Franke is moving into the advisory board of the costume house after 20 years in a management position. Andrea Peters is an experienced and well-connected personality, who has been successfully active in the media industry for more than 30 years. For further details please see the press release from September 2020.