- Change of leadership at the Theaterkunst7. January 2021 | Since 1st of January 2021 Andrea Peters is Managing Director of Theaterkunst. Former CEO Susanne Franke is moving into the advisory board of the costume house after 20 years in a management position. Andrea Peters is an experienced and well-connected personality, who has been successfully active in the media industry for more than 30 years. For further details please see the press release from September 2020.
- FURIA18. December 2020 | This new international drama series from the Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) explores a violent and disturbing journey into a nationalistic subculture. Our costumes accompany this ambitious and unsettling story. With a cast that includes Nina Kunzendorf, Ulrich Noethen; Production: X Filme Creative Pool GmbH, Monster Scripted AS; Direction: Magnus Martens, Lars Kraume; Costume Design: Esther Walz
- MUNICH24. November 2020 | Christian Schwochow is currently filming a Netflix adaptation of the bestseller by Robert Harris. The historical drama is about the conference on the so-called Munich Agreement of 1938. Our historical costumes and uniforms support the review of a Europe in the run-up to World War II. With a cast that includes George MacKay, Jeremy Irons, Jannis Niewöhner, Sandra Hüller, Liv Lisa Fries; Production: Turbine Studios; Direction: Christian Schwochow; Costume Design: Frauke Firl
- Z.E.R.V.24. November 2020 | Our costumes support the new high-end series about the Berlin police authority of the same name. Portrayed from the perspective of an East German police inspector and a West German who is investigating in East Germany for Z.E.R.V.. With a cast that includes Fabian Hinrichs, Thorsten Merten, Imogen Kogge; Production: W&B Television GmbH & Co. KG; Direction: Dustin Loose; Costume Design: Silke Sommer
- TERRA VISION26. October 2020 | Our 1990s costumes are currently being used for the production of this new Netflix mini-series. It tells the true story of the development of Google Earth. With a cast that includes Marius Ahrendt, Lukas Loughran, Misel Maticevic, Seumas Sargent; Production: Kundschafter Filmproduktion GmbH; Direction: Robert Thalheim; Costume Design: Ingken Benesch