- HANDOVER AT THE COSTUME HOUSE THEATERKUNST9. September 2020 |
Berlin, 09 September 2020: After 30 years working for Theaterkunst GmbH, the sole managing director Susanne Franke is to join the advisory board of the Berlin costume house on 01 January 2021. She served as a member of the management for 20 years and now hands over this responsibility to Andrea Peters. With her appointment, the company has recruited an experienced and very well-connected managing director with more than 30 years of professional experience in the media industry.
Dear customers, friends and colleagues,
I have decided after 30 years of operating activities at Theaterkunst to move to the company‘s advisory board. This will enable me to share my experience and expertise with Theaterkunst in my new role as a member of the advisory board from 01 January 2021. I will continue to serve as managing director until the end of the year.
My time as managing director gave me an unique opportunity to be able to play an active role in shaping the positioning and further development of Theaterkunst. It was a great joy and inspiration for me to get you enthusiastic about costumes and work together with my great team to find individual solutions for every one of your projects.
I am pleased that I can hand over a well-ordered house to my successor Andrea Peters and look forward to the exchange of ideas and fresh impetus for Theaterkunst. Andrea Peters is an experienced and very well-connected media manager who has successfully worked in the film, TV and media industries for around three decades. She will be the person to contact from 01 January 2021. In the meantime, I will be happy to introduce you to Andrea Peters in person and look forward to arranging a meeting. Please show her the same openness and high level of trust.
Niki Fölster and her team will continue to be your dependable and trusted points of contact for all matters relating to costumes.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful, constructive and enriching working relationship over recent years. Please remain loyal to Theaterkunst.
You can continue to reach me at my existing contact details.
Thank you very much for placing your trust in me and the company.
Managing Director, Theaterkunst GmbH
Press release >
- GRAND JETÉ3. September 2020 | The shooting for "Grand Jeté", the new film by Isabelle Stever, has started. Based on the book "Fürsorge'' by Anke Stelling, career and the issue of maternal love are the central theme. Our contemporary costumes support the family drama. With a cast that includes Susanne Bredehöft, Sarah Grether, Emil von Schönfels; Production: Brave New Work GmbH; Direction: Isabelle Stever; Costume Design: Waris Klampfer
- THE SON AND HEIR10. August 2020 | A new major Dutch drama series based on the critically acclaimed non-fiction book by journalist Alexander Münninghoff. Our costumes lead you through the journalists fascinating family history. With a cast that includes Gijs Scholten van Aschat, Silke Bodenbender; Production: Column Film; Direction: Diederik van Rooijen; Costume Design: Margriet Procee
- DUTSCHKE – ZWISCHEN DEN SCHÜSSEN10. August 2020 | Student leader and hate figure for the far right: The assassination of Rudi Dutschke in 1968 sparked street battles. Our costumes from this turbulent time support the new documentary adaptation by CineCentrum Filmproduction. With a cast that includes N.N.; Production: Cinecentrum Deutsche Gesellschaft für Film- und Fernsehproduktion mbH; Direction: Peter Dörfler; Costume Design: Anja Niehaus, Jessica Braun
- MONTE VERITÁ14. July 2020 | 1906: Change, fears and hopes shape society. Portrayed is Hanna Leitner, who tries to escape her day-to-day role in life. Our costumes support this historical drama, which could not be more modern. With a cast that includes Valerie Pachner, Liv Lisa Fries, Max Hubacher, Julia Jentsch, Joel Basman; Production: Coin Film GmbH; Direction: Stefan Jäger; Costume Design: Veronika Albert