- TERRA VISION26. October 2020 | Our 1990s costumes are currently being used for the production of this new Netflix mini-series. It tells the true story of the development of Google Earth. With a cast that includes Marius Ahrendt, Lukas Loughran, Misel Maticevic, Seumas Sargent; Production: Kundschafter Filmproduktion GmbH; Direction: Robert Thalheim; Costume Design: Ingken Benesch
- GLAUBEN20. October 2020 | New justice drama based on the original screenplays by bestselling author Ferdinand von Schirach. Our costumes support this fictional reappraisal of the Worms justice scandal of the 1990s. With a cast that includes Peter Kurth, Narges Rashidi, Sebastian Urzendowsky; Production: MOOVIE GmbH; Direction: Daniel Prochaska; Costume Design: Max Wohlkönig
- FUNERAL FOR A DOG9. October 2020 | A new original series from Sky Germany based on Thomas Pletzinger's celebrated novel of the same name. Our contemporary costumes accompany this portrait of a generation between love, freedom and responsibility. With a cast that includes Albrecht Schuch, Friedrich Mücke; Production: Flare Entertainment GmbH; Direction: David Dietl, Barbara Albert; Costume Design: Silke Faber
- HANDOVER AT THE COSTUME HOUSE THEATERKUNST9. September 2020 |
Berlin, 09 September 2020: After 30 years working for Theaterkunst GmbH, the sole managing director Susanne Franke is to join the advisory board of the Berlin costume house on 01 January 2021. She served as a member of the management for 20 years and now hands over this responsibility to Andrea Peters. With her appointment, the company has recruited an experienced and very well-connected managing director with more than 30 years of professional experience in the media industry.
Dear customers, friends and colleagues,
I have decided after 30 years of operating activities at Theaterkunst to move to the company‘s advisory board. This will enable me to share my experience and expertise with Theaterkunst in my new role as a member of the advisory board from 01 January 2021. I will continue to serve as managing director until the end of the year.
My time as managing director gave me an unique opportunity to be able to play an active role in shaping the positioning and further development of Theaterkunst. It was a great joy and inspiration for me to get you enthusiastic about costumes and work together with my great team to find individual solutions for every one of your projects.
I am pleased that I can hand over a well-ordered house to my successor Andrea Peters and look forward to the exchange of ideas and fresh impetus for Theaterkunst. Andrea Peters is an experienced and very well-connected media manager who has successfully worked in the film, TV and media industries for around three decades. She will be the person to contact from 01 January 2021. In the meantime, I will be happy to introduce you to Andrea Peters in person and look forward to arranging a meeting. Please show her the same openness and high level of trust.
Niki Fölster and her team will continue to be your dependable and trusted points of contact for all matters relating to costumes.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful, constructive and enriching working relationship over recent years. Please remain loyal to Theaterkunst.
You can continue to reach me at my existing contact details.
Thank you very much for placing your trust in me and the company.
Managing Director, Theaterkunst GmbH
Press release >
- GRAND JETÉ3. September 2020 | The shooting for "Grand Jeté", the new film by Isabelle Stever, has started. Based on the book "Fürsorge'' by Anke Stelling, career and the issue of maternal love are the central theme. Our contemporary costumes support the family drama. With a cast that includes Susanne Bredehöft, Sarah Grether, Emil von Schönfels; Production: Brave New Work GmbH; Direction: Isabelle Stever; Costume Design: Waris Klampfer