- SLOBORN14. October 2019 | The filming of the new ZDF high-end co-production has started. Our costumes accompany the events in this drama series, in which humanity is threatened by a deadly virus. With a cast that includes Alexander Scheer, Wotan Wilke Möhring, Laura Tonke, Roland Møller, Emily Kusche, Lea van Acken, Marc Benjamin; Production: Syrreal Entertainment GmbH; Direction: Christian Alvart, Adolfo Kolmerer; Costume Design: Dorota Budna
- WIR KINDER VOM BAHNHOF ZOO14. October 2019 | The autobiographical bestseller is currently being adapted as a new contemporary German Amazon Prime Original. Our costumes support this high-end series. With a cast that includes Jana McKinnon, Michelangelo Fortuzzi, Lena Urzendowsky, Lea Drinda; Production: Constantin Television GmbH; Direction: Philipp Kadelbach; Costume Design: Nicole Fischnaller
- SHOWROOM ONLINE24. September 2019 | The show must go on! This is the motto of an entire industry and motivation for us to further develop our digital selection for you. Of course we cannot fully portray our costume collection, with almost 10 million pieces, but with the Theaterkunst-Showroom we have created a foundation and show a representative selection from all areas of our unique costume range. Approximately 2500 costumes from different angles give an insight into the quality and diversity of our collection. Let yourself be inspired!
- BLUTSAUGER24. September 2019 | Our 1920s period costumes support the bizarre vampire comedy, based on the award-winning screenplay by Julian Radlmaier. With a cast that includes Andreas Döhler, Corinna Harfouch, Alexandre Koberidze, Lilith Stangenberg; Production: faktura film GmbH in co-produktion with WDR / arte; Direction: Julian Radlmaier; Costume Design: Sara Wendt
- TURBULENT SKIES12. September 2019 | The new Dutch television series portrays two passionate Dutch pioneers, Albert Plesman and Anthony Fokker. They pull off setting up civil aviation in the Netherlands, when the world is heading for a new war. Our costumes from the 1920s and 1930s support the authenticity of this time. With a cast that includes Steef de Bot, Daan Schuurmans, Bram Suijker, Fedja van Huêt; Production:Topkapi Films; Direction: Joram Lürsen; Costume Design: Linda Bogers