- BERLINALE COMPETITION 20191. February 2019 | Fatih Akin's 'The Golden Glove', a film adaptation of Heinz Strunk's novel of the same name and Angela Schanelec's new film 'I was at home, but' are both in the running for the Golden Bear in the Berlinale Competition. As costume house we were part of both productions and we keep our fingers crossed for both teams and wish them the best success.
- NEW RAMMSTEIN ALBUM25. January 2019 | It's no longer a secret - Rammstein, the world famous alternative metal band, is working on the new studio album, their first in 10 years. Five music videos will accompany the new work of the band and with the production of these videos there is a lively ambience in our costume house. Many of our costumes from different eras have already been selected. Together with the fans, we are looking forward to the release.
- FILM COSTUMES11. January 2019 | A fantastic special exhibition "CLOSE-UP: The Film Costumes of Barbara Baum". The Deutsches Filmmuseum in Frankfurt shows the life’s work of this award-winning costume designer. Most of the beautifully presented original film costumes were produced in meticulous detail in our studios. We have been working since the 1970s with Barbara Baum. Some of the costumes are now permanently integrated in the collections of the Rainer Werner Fassbinder Foundation and the Deutsche Kinemathek - Museum for Film and Television. So don’t miss it, the exhibition will still open its doors until 10th of March 2019.
- ADVENTURES OF A MATHEMATICIAN20. December 2018 | Inspired by the life of Polish mathematician Stan Ulam, director Thorsten Klein is filming his first English-language production. The story takes place in the 1930s and our costumes help create a glimpse into the past. With a cast that includes Philippe Tlokinski, Esther Garrel, Sam Keeley, Joel Basman; Production: Dragonfly Films GmbH; Direction: Thorsten Klein; Costume Design: Justyna Stolarz
- FREUD20. December 2018 | The new historical crime thriller series is set in Vienna in the late 19th century. This series provides a completely new perspective on the legendary physician - our historical costumes support the current and contemporary look. With a cast that includes Robert Finster, Ella Rumpf, Georg Friedrich; Production: Bavaria Fiction GmbH; Direction: Marvin Kren; Costume Design: Max Wahlkönig